The Data Center organizes regularly-scheduled Data User Group meetings. These meetings will cover a variety of topics, consist of a mix of presentations and conversation, and are open to anyone.
Data User Group meetings allow data users and data providers to:
- Build relationships with one another
- Share what they’ve learned about data
- Contribute to data user guides
- Identify opportunities to adopt data standards and improve data quality
- Discuss new data priorities
- Collaborate on new projects
The full list of upcoming Data User Groups is available on the Data Center events calendar.
If you’re interested in hosting or sharing at a Data User Group meeting, please let us know.