The Data Center is committed to helping you create, manage, share, find and use information about your community. We’re organizing events and developing a number of resources to help you become a more savvy, connected, and responsible data publisher and/or data user.
- Data User Groups are learning communities that connect you to data publishers and other data users.
- Metadata provides you with structured information about data on the data repository.
- Data User Guides go beyond metadata and provide you with an opportunity to contribute to a shared knowledge base about key datasets.
- API documentation is essential for developers using open data to build tools and apps.
- Training sessions, resources, and tutorials support you in your publishing or use of data.
- We also actively support the work of local civic organizations as they build an ecosystem of data users. We provide event space, speakers, project ideas, and staff support to these efforts.